Want to get involved?
- Fill in the form(s) below for those positions that interest you.
- Questions? Ask the in the Otterdam Discussion group on Telegram.
- Safety Team
- Artist’s Alley (not free entry)
Three positions, three shifts, each for two hours:
- Door watch: Talk to everyone who buys tickets at the door to make sure they understand the rules and the party’s vibe. Must be social.
- Headless lounge: Prevent non-fursuiters from entering, refill supplies, help fursuiters as needed.
- Roaming: Walk around the event looking for anything unusual. Helping people as requested.
One DJ has been selected and we’re soliciting a few others. Fill out the form if you feel you should be considered.
These spots do not include free entry, but give you prominently placed table space to sell your work (whether prepared pieces or commissions) to participants. At least six spots available, for at least two hours each. Preference given to those who are also willing to do at least an hour of live drawing in the dance space.